So much to see, so much to do... and all the time in the world
Carrickfergus is a proud historic town with a beautiful coastal location, a thriving economic hub, and access to wonderful countryside. Carrickfergus Borough Council is commited to maintaining and protecting these attributes for the future enjoyment of all whether you are living, working or visiting Carrickfergus.
This year's European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR) takes place 22-30 November 2014. The European Week for Waste...
Internal window blind cords and chains can pose a risk to babies, small children and vulnerable people who could...
Traffic management planned for week commencing 24/11/2014 as follows:-
Volunteers for Carrickfergus Museum scooped a regional award for engaging museum audiences this month in London, as...
Come and join us for a day of festivities, food and family fun at Carrickfergus Castle to celebrate St Andrew’s Day...
Your next Sales Knowledge Workshop will be Negotiation Skills. Learn how clinch the deal you are looking for and...
- WW1 Exhibition: Across the Hawthorn Hedge the Noise of Bugles
- Jordanstown Art Club Exhibition
- Carrickfergus Garden Society
- Christmas in Carrickfergus Borough
- Perfume and Politics Event
- Pamper and Purchase Night
- Hedgelaying Workshop Day Two
- St Andrews Day Celebration at Carrickfergus Castle