- Compass Newsletter
- Local Government Reform
- Corporate Plan
- Data Protection
- Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- Freedom Of Information
- Guest Book
- Opening Times
Our Registrar’s Office is one of the 26 district registration offices in Northern Ireland.
It is responsible for:
- Registering births, deaths, stillbirths, marriages and civil partnerships.
- Issuing documentation for forthcoming marriages.
- Performing civil marriages.
- Issuing certified copies of registrations.
- Birth certificates can be issued here from 1997 to the present day - Birth Certificate Application Form
- Death certificates can be issued here from 1997 to the present day - Death Certificate Application
- Marriage certificates can be issued here from 1845 to the present day - Marriage Certificate Application Form
- Civil partnership Certificates can be issued here from 2004 to the present day - Civil Partnership Application Form
- Providing information about registrations to the public.
The registration service is directed by the General Register Office (GRO) Belfast, they hold the majority of registration information for Northern Ireland.
Carrickfergus Registry Office is located in the Museum and Civic Centre, 11 Antrim Street, Carrickfergus, BT38 7DG.
(No appointments necessary)
- Monday - Friday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm and 2.00 pm - 4.00pm
For further information please contact:
Telephone: 028 9335 8047