Marine Conservation Volunteers Help the Big Spring Clean
11 April 2011
Marine Conservation Volunteers have worked with council in the past to clean up the beach adjacent to the Castle. A beach clean is scheduled for this Saturday, 16 April. This is being completed in conjunction with Tidy NI.
Would you like to get involved in helping Tidy NI and the Marine Conservation Volunteers? You would be made very welcome at a Beach Clean on
- Saturday 16th April 2011, from 2-4pm
- Meet on the beach beside Carrickfergus Castle.
- Free parking available at the harbour carpark adjacent to the Castle.
- This event is open to the public.
- Litter pickers, gloves and bags will be provided.
- Refreshments will be provided by coca-cola (sponsors of TidyNI).
The small print: Please note that all volunteers take part at their own risk.
For further information please contact:
Amanda Wilson, Marine Conservation Volunteers